– Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
– Communicating with customers through various channels.
– Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
– Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
– Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
– Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
– Write weekly, monthly and quarterly report.
– Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
– Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
– Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
– Must be fluent (verbal and written) in English and Bahasa Melayu.
– Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
RM 2,500 – RM 3,500 (negotiable)