- Develop an overall digital marketing strategy and see through campaign implementation.
- Build, lead, and manage a team of Digital Marketing Executives
- Keep a close eye on the competition, determine realistic benchmarks, and develop strategies to gain a competitive edge.
- Develop SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, and display advertising strategies to drive business growth
- Create, optimise, and activate audience segments across digital channels.
- Manage social media pages, including the scheduling and tracking of organic and paid posts
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and identify trends to optimize spend and performance
- Raise brand awareness and online presence through digital marketing projects and campaigns
- Communicate the performance and effectiveness of digital marketing strategies and campaigns through analysis, reporting and presentations
- Communicate on a regular basis with all including sales & marketing teams and IT department to ensure all digital efforts are fully synced up.
- Plan and manage budget across all digital channels and platforms Example (Google, Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Linked)
- Track and measure the performance of all digital marketing channels and propose optimization initiatives to maximize marketing ROI.
- Keep abreast of the latest digital trends and continued advancements in digital technologies and marketing best practices.
- Constantly strive to discover and adopt emerging technologies, digital innovations, and new platforms and systems to optimize organizational productivity and effectiveness.
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in digital marketers and/or supervisory role.
- Experience working with digital agencies.
- Proficiency in English and Malay to create and proof ad captions.
- Highly experienced with social media, Google AdWords, keyword search and Google Analytics.
- In-depth knowledge and experience using various digital marketing platforms and tools.
- Proven track record of effective budget planning and management.
- Experience interpreting analytics reports and producing actionable insights.
- Experience working with and building consensus across cross-departmental teams.
- Proven results in effective campaign management and implementation leading to achieving set target objectives.
- Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills
Job Category: Business Technology
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Shah Alam